Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Things I am excited about this week!

Here are a few of the things that I am really excited about this week:
This Ikea CD/DVD rack that I found on the side of the road and hung up yesterday to hold all my scarves, sunglasses, and headbands.  It's like an explosion of vintage joy coming out of my wall!




These are a few of the pretty hairpieces I've been making lately.  I wear one almost everyday and they make me happy :)


My friends in the local Vancouver band Hey Ocean! have finally released their video for 
A Song About California.
Here it is on YouTube for your viewing pleasure www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dz73dsMAkE or you can watch it to the left (in my VideoBar).
They are currently on MuchMoreMusic's Top 10 video list (exciting!) and you can vote to keep them on at www.mmmtop10.com!

That's all for now!
Kisses,
Karly


No comments:

Post a Comment