Sunday, March 15, 2009

Things I am excited about this week!

1.  Montreal band Plants and Animals are playing a sold out show Wednesday at the Biltmore Cabaret and I will be there.  Very excited!


2.  St. Patrick's Day on Tuesday!  I have no plans, but I still enjoy any festive occasion on which I can wear something a little out of the ordinary.  I am hard at work on kelly green hair bows!

3.  The Rain City 72 Hour Noir Fest screening and awards show next weekend.  I'm going to be helping out with both events, and I'm really excited to see the films everyone is busy making this weekend!

4.  Free goodies from Craigslist.  I am finally getting replies to my posting for fabric scraps, broken jewelry, etc to use in my craft making.  Yay!  If you have any of those types of things you're looking to get rid of, you know who to call to take them off your hands!

Lovelove!
Karly

No comments:

Post a Comment