Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Things I am excited about this week

1. The Secret World of Og!!!  I'm going on Saturday with my Mom and sister for Mother's day ( a day early, but it's closing night for the play) and I'm super excited because me and my sister LOVED the book growing up.  It's a little treasure!
2.  Immaculate Machine's CD release party at the Biltmore on Friday.  There's a couple good shows playing here in vancity that night, but this is where I'll be.  I helped out my friend Jon on one of their recent videos, and although it's not been publicly released yet, here's an earlier one directed by Jon!



3.  My super secret art project.  It is destined to be a birthday gift for a friend, and I'm trying out all sorts of new things with this which has me very excited.  I'm going to take pictures as it progresses which I will eventually post up here.  You'll have to wait a while though, as it must remain super secret until JULY!  Oh boy!

4.  My tax return.  I got just enough to buy a decent new digital camera, which is so rad because my old one is crap and is currently being held together by duct tape.  I've been dying to have a decent enough camera to do photo shoots and picture taking adventures!  I hope it will help make this blog a lot prettier and more unique too, as I'll be able to take my own cool pictures instead of just posting ones other people have taken!  Now the reasearching for the best deal begins...

What are you really excited about right now?

Kisses,
Karly

No comments:

Post a Comment