Sunday, July 26, 2009

Things I am excited about this week...

1. Discovering that I can post from my iPhone. This means you guys will hear a lot more from me because I can post no matter where I am!

2. Meeting my fundraising goal for the Weekend to End Breast Cancer ($2000). It's coming up soon (August 16-17), and I was getting worried I wouldn't make it there. But so far I've raised $2280, with several donations on their way! It's awesome!

3. My new zoom lens! I got it for my birthday last week, and I'm so stoked to start using it.

4. Camping next week with some girlfriends. Bring on the lakeside sun, beer, and girl talk!

5. Being 26, as of July 16th. Don't ask me how I know (I've just got a feeling), but I know it's going to be a great year for me!

Ah sigh. Isn't summer great?
Kisses,
Karly

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment