Monday, September 28, 2009

dear diary

I spent this weekend visiting Dad... We took my camera and the new zoom lens he got me for my birthday out to Fisherman's Wharf in Steveston, where they have this hilarious fish market and I spent a happy afternoon snapping pics of the people, boats, and fish.
This lady was hilarious!
There were lovely swans that people were feeding off the dock...
...and I got a couple of good snapshots of my Dad!


Haha, ok enough with the dear diary thing. Here are some other pictures from the weekend...

a few pictures from the seaside


(the girl at Waves Coffee tried to make me a heart in my caramel macchiato... :))


me with the gold pioneers outside of the historic Georgia Cannery in Steveston,
where they used to can a WHOLE lot of salmon (according to my Dad)


my Dad and his guitar (a relatively new passion of his)


AND my second plushie owl, wayne jr., found his new home at my Dad's place...

It was a very nice, relaxing, and sun-filled weekend, and I am back in the city feeling refreshed and ready to tackle the week! Today: writing, finishing a craft gift, balling my new yarn, and choir tonight!

Lovelove!
Karly

1 comment:

  1. what a wonderful weekend. the colors on the wharf are lovely. your new owl is super cute!

    ReplyDelete