Friday, September 18, 2009

it's Friday already!?!

Yikes! I've been doing publicity for the last few days on False Creek Stories (with our illustrious cast DB Sweeney (of Cutting Edge fame... man I love that movie!!) and Alan Ruck (of Ferris Bueller's Day Off and Spin City)) and I will be on set until Monday at the earliest, so no time for exciting posts until then... I finished my first craft class project but I can't post pics cause it will be a gift for someone who may or may not read this :). I should get a chance to do a few more of the new projects next week and I will post a pic or two once I do.

In the meantime... My dad called me today in distress because Leonard Cohen collapsed on stage in Spain. Fingers crossed Mr. Cohen will be ok! My dad is a huge fan and I have always been a big admirer of him as one of Canada's great men. Here is a link to the wonderful NFB documentary on him Ladies and Gentlemen... Mr. Leonard Cohen from 1965, which you can watch for free on the NFB's website (that's the National Film Board of Canada for those non-Canadians out there).

And they've disabled embedding of any of his music videos off youtube, but here's the link to one of my favourite songs of his, Hallelujah. That man has mad style. My love goes out to you Mr. Cohen!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment