Saturday, January 16, 2010

i am smiling because it is sunny at long last!

(both pics from weheartit)
(vancouver: granville @ 16th. Photo found here.)

I am trying not to be a stranger to you, blog world. But life has been crazy busy! I just started a new job, which means yet again that I have much less free time.

This weekend, I am craving:
  • time to paint (there is still that Petit Prince painting from the RVA Autumn craft class to finish!)
  • time to take photographs... many completed projects to document, and many new photo editing techniques to try.
  • time to write. I am making slow but steady progress on my little novella.
I don't know if any of that will get done, but it is nice to think about, isn't it?

Today I just want to mention how much I desperately love Tim Walker... I know I've written about him many times before, but it bears repeating.


And I recently discovered Elle Muliarchyk. What an inspiration! I love the concept of guerilla fashion photography, and how what she does makes high fashion photography accessible to everyone.

I hope you are all feeling inspired too! I wish you a sunny Saturday...

xo karly

No comments:

Post a Comment