Friday, March 20, 2009

Right now, I love...

These recent discoveries....

Etsy!  The cute things they have on this site are unbelievable!  Maybe one day I'll have enough cute things to sell there too...  Here are a few of my FAVES, they are so inspiring for a crafty thrifter such as myself!

These adorable handmade bobby pins:

SOOO many great headbands!

And a few delightful vintage items...

And then there's
Polyvore.  Here is a look I created and LOVE!  Click here to see a bigger image.
I am also completely addicted to A Beautiful Mess, a fun blog by a girl named Elsie who makes so many amazing things!  Seeing her creations and her craft kits are very inspiring to me...  I just wish I lived closer to her awesome store, Red Velvet Art, so that I could take some of her classes and make stuff such as:

This adorable tie travel case!
This uber cute tote...
And this rad wall organization system.

Aaaah, soooo cute!!!!
Lovelove,
Karly

No comments:

Post a Comment