Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hmmm update from the land of busy...

Happy belated Easter to everyone!  I spent the weekend working for the most part, but did enjoy a lovely get together with family from out of town, as well as an Easter potluck/BBQ with some of my urban family, which turned into a crazy night out at Caprice where Danny Masterson (also known as Hyde from That 70's Show) was DJing.  It wasn't bad actually, nice mix of rocking 50s and 60s tunes, very good for dancing.

The sunny weather has got me very excited that spring is here (I know I keep saying it, but I can't help it!).  This winter was a really long one, I can't wait for summer days at the beach and drinking beers on our patio.

Last week I did manage to use my day off very productively and go snowboarding with Mckenzie.  I took a couple pics on my iphone to share, it was a gorgeous day and we topped it off with Coronas and veggie burgers at the mountain pub.  The perfect mix of sun, snowboarding, beer, and girl time!




Not much else to share as I've been super busy with my new job, my crafting and thrifting has all been pushed to the side, and it doesn't look like I'll have a day off for awhile.  I'm still smiling though, and loving the new job!

Coming soon: a few choice Canadian music videos to share.

Love love love!
Karly

No comments:

Post a Comment