Monday, August 17, 2009

Things I am excited about this week...

1. Having another week off. Last weekend was SO busy wrapping up work and preparing for the Weekend to End Brest Cancer walk. Now the walk is over (let me tell you, 60 km in 2 days is PAINFUL) and I will be recuperating but also fall cleaning. While I am not necessarily looking forward to the cleaning, it will be so nice once it's done! The apartment is so cluttered...

2. The sun this week. Please stay summer! I need to get as much beach time as possible!

3. I just learned how to turn music from my iTunes into ringtones for my iPhone. Gasp. Love! I promptly made myself 12 new ringtones.

4. New inspirations. Today was a day with little to do and, since I cannot really walk anywhere today, I've been stuck in the house. So I've been tooling around online... exploring (and updating) Flickr, checking out random blogs and sites I stumble across... There are so many inspiring things out there. I can't wait to get back to taking pictures especially!

5. Quitting smoking. I think... I can say... I've done it? Over a week, at least! Now we'll see if I still manage to lose the weight I gained over the past two months of free food and no exercise... Not smoking makes me want to EAT!

Creative inspiration overload!!!
Will explode in 3...2...1...
K-boom!

No comments:

Post a Comment