Thursday, September 24, 2009

how did I do?

Ok so there are A LOT of things on my to do list that I didn't do today! But I did pick up printer ink, which allowed me to complete the following project:
Isn't he adorable? I have another one planned... This little owl is made of a combination of recycled fabric (used to be sweatpants that I turned into shorts), vintage fabric, and vintage buttons. It was a VERY challenging project for me and took me about four hours... But he's just so cuuuute! Sorry the photo is terrible, I couldn't wait for daylight... I'll take more once I finish the next one.

I also stopped at my favourite thrift store today and picked up some fun goodies. I already have plans for these fabrics (a pillow and the other owl).
And I couldn't resist these plates because they match our green and white decor scheme.
And my favourite purchase: and old Clue game! I sure hope it has all its pieces... Can't wait to play it and find out! Game night anyone?

Hearts!
Karly

1 comment:

  1. your owl turned out really cute! i loved clue growing up, that box brings back a lot of memories.

    ReplyDelete