Friday, April 16, 2010

it is time

for me to return to blogging!

I don't know why I've been away so long, I really don't. I've missed you, blogosphere!

I would like to welcome a friend to our midst, little miss Zoe over at Lion Heart Vintage. She has great style and has finally decided to join the world of vintage/indie fashion blogging. Yay!

I also just have to share this MAJOR style crush I am having at the moment: D&G's spring silk florals. I am madly in love with this skirt:
and these darling bloomers:
I have a skirt inspired by these designs planned, I just need to find the right print, and a day off to dedicate to sewing.

I have to keep this short because I am at work, but I will be back soon. PROMISE! So nice to say hello!
xoxo
Karly

1 comment:

  1. oh geez. you are so sweet!! i wish you could see my glowing cheeks right now.

    those d&g prints are so lovely. i'm crazy for bloomers/shorts/rompers this spring as well.

    ReplyDelete