Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Top picks for Junofest

Friday: The Media Club
Said the Whale and Hey Rosetta.  
This same night, I would also love to catch Jon Rae Fletcher at the Biltmore, Bend Sinister at the Bourbon, The Februarys at the Cellar, and Pride Tiger at the Penthouse.  Unfortunately, I can't be in five places at once!

Saturday, March 28th
Still undecided, but I'll either be catching You Say Party! We Say Die! and Beast at the Biltmore, Nat Jay and Hannah Georgas at the Cellar, Mohawk Lodge at Pub 340, Matthew Barber at Doolins, Hey Ocean! and Current Swell at the Media Club, or the Arkells at the Roxy (it's been a long time since there was any reason I wanted to go to the Roxy ha ha)!  Also good would be Plants and Animals at the Railway, but I personally will be foregoing that show because I just saw them last week at the Biltmore!  It'll be a tough call to see where I end up that night...

xoxo
Karly

No comments:

Post a Comment