Sunday, October 4, 2009

Oh, oh, look at pretty things...

Just a few tidbits to share today...

I finished this painting on Thursday, and I'm really happy with it! I think I might do a series of them. I also need to get better at photographing my stuff, I think... :)

I've also been slowly building up my fall centerpiece on our kitchen table... I love the colours of everything. There are also some pics of my first attempts at crocheting a granny square in there!

I've been writing a lot this week. The weather is super lovely here in Vancouver, I can hardly believe it's fall! This week I plan to work lots more on getting the granny square thing down, go on a trip to the pumpkin patch and corn maze (and take lots of pictures!), and keep on writing. I'm also (slowly) working on photographing the many things I've made over the years but have never documented... that's going to be an on-going project.

I'm so in love with October this year... are you?

Karly

No comments:

Post a Comment