Sunday, January 31, 2010

just a couple things from a busy weekend...


Put these up today (rva style school project)...

I had some errands to do downtown yesterday, so I spent some time wandering around looking at how my city has changed in the past few weeks in preparation for the Olympics... There are tons of cool art exhibits scattered around everywhere, it really made me wish I had my camera with me. I snapped a pic of the Vancouver Art Gallery on my phone because I have never seen it look so cool! The quality is not great, but you can imagine how neat it is to walk past such a beautiful building now sporting such a pretty pattern, it made my crafter's heart skip a beat.


Oh, and also... I couldn't resist picking up one of these sweet sweaters from The Bay's Olympic Line.
The coutdown is on... 13 days and "the world will be watching"...

love karly

No comments:

Post a Comment